This website, briccamd.com, is an internet site maintained by the California Skin Surgery Center and the office of Gregory M. Bricca, M.D., (referred to as “us” or “we”).
- Links to Other Sites. While visiting this Web site, you may leave the site and access certain third party Web sites. We neither review nor control the content and accuracy of these Web sites, and therefore will not be responsible for their content and accuracy. Your access to third party Web sites is at your sole risk. Other Web sites on the Internet may contain unedited, explicit, or other types of material, which may be offensive to you. Please access other Web sites at your own discretion.
- Health Information. The health information on this Web site is provided by us solely for informational purposes as a public service to enhance customer service for our customers and to promote consumer health. It does not constitute medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for proper medical care provided by a physician. We assume no responsibility for any circumstances arising out of the use, misuse, interpretation or application of any information supplied on this site. Always consult with your doctor for appropriate examinations, treatment, testing, and care recommendations. Do not rely on information on the Web site as a tool for self-diagnosis. If you have a specific medical condition, please contact your health care provider. Use of this Web site does not replace medical consultations with a qualified health or medical professional to meet the health and medical needs of you or a loved one. Please check with a physician or health professional if you suspect you are ill. You exercise your own judgment when using or purchasing any product or selecting a physician through any site or service linked to this Web site. In addition, while we frequently updates its contents, medical information changes rapidly and therefore, some information may be out of date, and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not endorse any medical or professional service obtained through information provided on this site or any links to this site.
- Use of Files & Viruses or Malware. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this site are free of viruses, worms, Trojans or other malware code that has contaminating or destructive properties. The practice does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to the files available for downloading from this site. In no event will we be liable to you or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on results obtained from use of files downloaded from this site. These files may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any reason except for personal use is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
- General Disclaimer. All Material including any link to other sites and content found at linked sites is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Due to the nature of the Internet, we do not warrant that access to this Web site or any of its pages will be uninterrupted or error free. The practice does not warrant or make any representations regarding the usefulness of or the expected results of the material contained on this Web site.
- Limitation of Liability (Indemnification). You agree by accessing this Web site that under no circumstances or any theories of liability under international or civil, common or statutory law including but not limited to strict liability, negligence or other tort theories or contract, patent or copyright laws, will the practice be liable for damages of any kind occurring from the use of this Web site or any information, goods or services obtained on this Web site including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages (even if the practice has been advised of the possibility of such damages), to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- User Representations & Responsibilities. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Web site in accordance with this Agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of this Web site and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement.
- User Submissions. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this Web site you agree not to, do the following things: post sensitive personal health information as defined in the Notice of Privacy Practices, post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person; or post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. We have taken reasonable steps and have employed industry-standard practices and technology to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your personally identifiable information; however, since even the most secure system can be violated, the practice cannot guarantee security.
- Minors and Child Online Privacy Protection Act. This Web site does not direct content to Minors and does not intend to collect personal information from Minors and therefore is not subject to the Child Online Privacy Protection Act. If you allow your minor child, or a child for whom you are legal guardian (a “Minor”), to access and use this Web site, you agree that you will be solely responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such Minor; (ii) monitoring such Minor’s access to and use of this Web site; and (iii) the consequences of any use.
- Non-Discrimination. As an entity that may receive Federal Financial Assistance, California Skin Surgery Center does not exclude, deny benefits to or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, natural origin, religious creed, ancestry, medical condition, domestic partner status, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws with respect to access, or receipt of services or related activities, whether by California Skin Surgery Center directly or through a contractor or agent.
- Changes and Applicable Law. We reserve the right to make changes to this Web site. We encourage you to review the Web site and these terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued access or use of this Web site shall be deemed your acceptance of this Term of Use and any changes. Use of this Web site and purchases of products from this Web site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between you and this Web site will be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the practice must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. We may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
If you have any questions about our Term of Use or how information is gathered through our Web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: May 11, 2020